1. The Micro 2 Motorized module does not respond and cannot be turned on
First confirm whether the battery is charged
2. The Micro 2 Motorized module can be turned on, but the buttons do not respond, nor does it turn off.
1. Unplug the battery, reinstall it, and try again
2. Confirm whether the Micro 2 Motorized module vibrates after powering on. If there is, it is estimated that the Hall sensor is broken; if not, it should be that the driver board is broken.
3. Does low temperature affect the Micro 2 Motorized module?
The normal operating temperature of the Micro 2 Motorized module is -20℃~50℃. Exceeding this range will affect the slider. The overall temperature will drop, the bearing will be frozen, and the slider will not move because the damping oil has a temperature limit.
4. Can the control speed of the Micro 2 Motorized module be further enhanced?
No, the current speed is already at the upper limit. No matter how fast the motor is, there will be problems. If it is too fast, the motor will roar and be weak.
Belts, belt buckles:
1. How to replace the broken belt?
Please find the attached spare belt and refer to the belt replacement video on the website to replace it.
2. What is the use of the magnet of the belt buckle, and what should I do if it is dropped?
The magnet is divided into two positions: the magnet on the top of the belt buckle is a magnetic attraction function added to facilitate the quick removal of the belt. If the belt is dropped, it can be assembled and used normally, but it is recommended to replace it with a fully functional belt assembly; the other is the belt buckle tail The magnet at the end is to ensure that the Micro 2 Motorized module can work normally. If it is dropped, the belt assembly must be replaced before it can be used.
3. Why is the attached belt long and short? Is it a mistake?
The Motorized control version of the slider comes with two spare belts with different lengths. The long one corresponds to the belt assembly at one end of the Micro 2 Motorized module, and the short one corresponds to the belt assembly at the other end.
4. The belt with the belt lock can't be removed, how to replace it?
First remove the belt buckle machine attachment at one end, and then the pure belt assembly can be removed. However, please note that the replaced belt should be passed through in pure belt state before the belt lock is removed, and then the machine parts can be installed. For details, please check the belt replacement video.
1. The slider is not smoothly stuck in the process of sliding
1. The main rail is damaged and has pits. Check for scratches on the sliders that the wheels pass by
2. The small wheels inside the railway are broken. Need to replace the small wheels (there is an operation video)
2. There are slipping and skipping voice when the slider is sliding
1. The belt is loose, and the knurled screw connected to the belt needs to be tightened
2. If it is confirmed that the belt is damaged, the belt of the corresponding product model needs to be replaced (spare parts are available)
3. Can the manual version be changed to the Motorized control version?
Yes, you can purchase the corresponding Micro 2 Motorized module separately.
1. During the use of the Motorizedally controlled slider, there is no response and cannot move forward
The sensor is broken, it is recommended to return to the factory for inspection and repair. But for sure the issue, better consult the technical support team.
2. The Motorizedally controlled slider has abnormal noise when sliding on the main rail, and the slider is damaged
Considering that the bottom is scraped, the small wheels inside may be crushed. Replacement of the small wheels and the main rail is currently a more appropriate treatment method.
3. The total length of the three gears on the Micro 2 Motorized module is as follows: What is the fastest speed of the electric slider?
In the case of no load, app:0-2.3mm/s, the low, middle and high of the physical key are 0.5, 1.6, 2.3mm/s respectively
4. The main rail is obviously loose, and it will sink and shake during sliding
1. First unscrew the belts at both ends of the Micro 2 Motorized module, and then go to the tripod head on the slider to confirm whether there is a jam
2. In the case of jams, check whether the small wheels in the slider is broken, if there are some of them broken, replace them.
3. If it is still not resolved, it is recommended to return to the factory for inspection and repair.
5. Can the Motorized version be changed to the manual version?
Yes, you only need to purchase the manual version of the belt replacement.
1. After the shutter release is connected, the time-lapse camera controlled by Zeapon APP does not respond
1. There is a problem with the shutter release, please confirm whether it is a special shutter release used by the applicable model.
2. Interface problems
2. Can the Zeapon App currently set the time in the cyclic exercise?
Not for the time being, only the speed can be adjusted. Faster speed means less time, but not a single point of time.
3. The Zeapon APP keeps displaying waiting for data to be read back. What is going on?
This is because if you first click the set Bluetooth pairing, then you cannot connect when you click the APP in the app. Just cancel the Bluetooth pairing in the settings, restart the APP and the slider, and directly open the APP and click the Bluetooth connection. (First disconnect the Bluetooth connection on the Bluetooth device page of the phone itself, and then reconnect in the app)
4. What happens when the camera starts to shoot video automatically after connecting the shutter release?
Because plugging in triggers the shutter short-circuit, usually the shutter cable is plugged in and then press the APP to start shooting
5. Can only use shutter priority mode for slider shooting delay?
No. Both shutter priority mode and manual mode can be used, according to the customer's own needs
6. Can the number of shots of time-lapse photography be controlled manually?
7. Interval/time-lapse shooting failed, or missed shooting
1. Confirm whether it is MF manual focus
2. Confirm whether it is single shot mode
3. Change the camera and try if there is a problem with the camera settings
4. If it is a Canon camera, you can download the new firmware package from the official website to upgrade and then open the APP to try shooting
8. Why are the set parameters inconsistent with the actual shooting parameters?
1. Video confirmation is required due to incorrect settings
2. First see if it is a Canon camera, if yes, you need to download the new firmware package from the official website to upgrade and try again
9. When the motorized slider uses APP to control sliding, there is a lot of noise, but there is no button. What is the reason?
It should be the resonance that caused the two wrenches of the lock module next to the motor to shake. You can try to remove the hand-tightening wrenches on both sides to see if it is caused by the hand-tightening wrenches. Because the APP is stepless speed regulation, the motor will resonate at a certain speed. This is a normal physical phenomenon. It is enough to avoid this speed and adjust the speed up or down a bit.
1. Other issues:
2. What is the main material of the camera slide?
3. The small head is loose
Tighten the 4 screws on the small gimbal with the corresponding wrench, and check if the gimbal is not shaking while screwing it.
4. The slider is unstable on the tripod
Confirm whether the lower gimbal is loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws at the bottom of the side cover of the lower gimbal, both sides need to be tightened.
5. What is the principle of the timelapse trigger introduced later?
The principle of the timelapse trigger is that the camera takes a picture, and the timelapse trigger is triggered by the hot shoe to make the slide run a step, when the starting and end positions of the slide are determined
6. How are the small pits on the slider caused?
It may be related to the humidity of the environment in which it is used. If it is placed in a humid environment for a long time, it may form a chemical battery effect and be corroded. Try to keep it dry when you don’t use it for a long time
7. What kind of shutter release connector is suitable for Fuji camera?
Most of them are suitable for our C1 connector, but it is best to take a picture of the shutter port for us to confirm because some cameras do not have a shutter port
8. Can the slider be charged through an external PD Type-C port power adapter without a battery?
12v PD power bank can (12v can drive the motor, 5v can not drive);
You can also charge the laptop normally, and you must use a cable with Type-C interfaces at both ends.
10. There is noise when taxiing
There will be slight resonance at certain speed frequencies, which is a problem that can occur in adjustable speed motor equipment, and uniform speed shooting is fine. Including CNC lathes and robotic arms, etc. have this problem. Any transmission mechanism that has acceleration and deceleration will have this sound.